Find and like us on FaceBook
Donate now at the Cancer Network PayPal donation page.
We have established a memorial program for those whom you wish to remember who have had cancer. Both your name and the name of your Special Person will be acknowledged in the Newsletter. Funds will go toward gifts to survivors undergoing cancer treatment.
There are several ways to make a donation ~ choose the one that is best for you:
- Donate securely with PayPal; there are no fees at PayPal for donations to a nonprofit organization, and no account is necessary. Use the link below.
- If you prefer, you can use your credit card
- You may also send a check, money order, or cash to the address on the Contact page.
- There is also an option to honor or remember someone in your life who has dealt with cancer (see below)
- Or you may print the Memorial Form or Donation Form and return it with your check to the address on the form
How To Donate
We Depend on Your Generosity
The Cancer Network Of Sanders County is a nonprofit, community-based organization
that provides support to residents of Sanders County who are undergoing treatment for Cancer.
CNSC depends almost entirely on donations from individuals and businesses. There are several ways you can become part of the "team" through donations. You can always write a check to CNSC. If you have someone you would like to honor or memorialize, a cash donation is a perfect way to recognize this individual (see below).
We hope you are inspired to contribute to our efforts to help your friends and neighbors who are battling cancer. Donations may be made securely through PayPal. No PayPal account is needed. PayPal accepts funds from checking or savings accounts, as well as through MasterCard, Visa, and Discover credit cards.
We are an accredited 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization; we will provide an acknowledgement of your donation for tax purposes. But what is even better than a tax deduction? How about a tax deduction and a tax credit? Montana taxpayers who make a gift to the Montana Community Foundation may be eligible to receive a state tax credit of up to $10,000 per individual or $20,000 per couple. Any amount is more than welcome. You can contact the Montana Community Foundation at www.mtcf.org for more information.